Free Make-It-Take-It At Fusion Beads August 13, 2011

9:00 AM

Make-it-Take-it Design

Exciting news! I'll be teaching a make-it-take-it designed by Jamie Hogsett at Fusion Beads in Seattle, WA on Saturday, August 13th. If you live in the area, you should come down and visit me.


Fusion Beads
3830 Stone Way N.
Seattle, WA 98133 
Telephone: (206) 363-1199

I'm actually going to be in the Seattle/Tacoma area from August 9-13. I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. It is definitely a working trip, but I hope to enjoy the city in my spare time. I've got my eye on SAM, the Seattle Art Museum

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. You are going to love Seattle! Safe travels and Happy Beading...

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers