My Bead Soup Partner - Sandra Wollberg

9:00 AM

Here are a few pictures of designs created by my Bead Soup Partner in Germany. Stop by her blog to see more, Stories from the City of Brass.









You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. her work is sooo pretty! LOVE those first earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We are so different. Vintage meets modern. It should be interesting to see what we both end up creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful all so very old world. I can not wait to see what she sends to you Sara.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  4. My package arrived yesterday. I'll try to post a picture of what she sent to me and post for Sunday or Monday. Now, I need to clean up my bead table so that I can get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have to have all the earrings displayed. They are gorgeous...

    - Pepita

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers