precious metals

Silver Filled Is Affordable!

9:00 AM


Sterling silver prices are up, up, up. For instance...

Price per ounce

August 1, 2007 = $12.93
August 1, 2008 = $17.45
August 3, 2009 = $14.27
August 1, 2010 = $18.13
August 1, 2011 = $39.46

If you want the same quality crimp, at an affordable price, try our new silver filled tubes. I've used them. I can see no significant difference between the silver filled and sterling silver, and I am really picky when it comes to crimps. There is still a place for actual sterling silver when creating a high end design that calls for all parts to be sterling but for your everyday pieces, the silver filled is a pocketbook lifesaver! 

ALSO, I can't express enough what a steal our sterling silver findings are right now. While supplies last, we are holding firm at pricing from a few years ago. If we priced these items at market price, you'd pay 3-4 times as much. Stock up now before we run out of stock. Some of my favorite categories: 


There is no sign that sterling will drop back down anytime soon. If you love sterling, plan ahead!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I have been wondering about the quality of the new silver filled. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan. So far, I have seen no downside to silver filled.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers