Spotlight on...Beading Across America by Paulette Baron, Amy Katz, Sherry Serafini

9:00 AM


Beading Across America 
by Paulette Baron, Amy Katz, Sherry Serafini

Beading Across America by Paulette Baron, Amy Katz and Sherry Serafini caught my eye a few weeks back. I love the cover, but I don't just judge a book solely on the cover. Upon closer inspection, I realized that the book was a collaboration by three well-known, excellent author/designers and included designs from 30 different people from across the country. I love that the book is divided into sections of the country, ie - Northwest, Southwest, etc. 
Designer - Patsy Evins
Book - Beading Across America by Paulette Baron, Amy Katz, Sherry Serafini
Local Bead Group - Rocky Mountain Bead Society

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I must check out this book as I love to see what beading is happening all over. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers