Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Vino Earrings by Jamie Hogsett

These lovely dangles are currently on their way back to me from Australia! I sent them off months ago to be featured in Creative Beading magazine and I'm so excited that I'll finally get the earrings back and get to see the magazine they were in!

The main beads in these earrings are Kazuri beads from Antelope Beads. I love the huge variety of shapes, sizes, and colors of these handmade beads. I used 4mm smokey purple CZ rondelles on either side of the beads and Soft Flex Craft Wire in 22-gauge Non-Tarnish Silver to connect the beads together. Wrapping the wire up and around each bead adds a fun extra dimension to the design. These earrings were inspired by wine and as soon as they arrive in my mailbox, I'm going to wear them out for a glass or two!



Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...