Kristen Fagan

Jewelry Display Ideas for Your Home or Craft Booth by Kristen Fagan

4:05 PM

My quest today was to find simple and inspiring ideas for displaying your jewelry. I picked up these ideas from my Internet love, Pinterest and from blogs I follow. With some of you gearing up for holiday craft shows, trade shows and sales within your retail store I hope some of these ideas inspire you!


Show off your jewelry in style with a simply gorgeous wall display using door knobs. You can take this idea and easily adapt it for booth display with a picture frame. I found this idea over at Apartment Therapy.


If you want to organize your jewelry out of sight you won't want to miss this brilliant hidden jewelry box that uses framed artwork on the front creating a secret hideaway for your baubles. Find out how to make this over at  Design*Sponge.

I'm drooling over this wooden frame jewelry display. I love frames and this has so much storage space its fantastic! You can find the tutorial to make your own over at The Borrowed Abode.


For the ultimate combination of form and function check out Heather's pegboard jewelry holder I found over at Apartment Therapy.

This is a fabulous retro inspired idea, re-purposing a small patio table into a jewelry organizer. This would add a pop of color and a fun retro vibe to your home or booth. I also found this one at Apartment Therapy.


Here is another re-purposed idea that is super simple and colorful. It's simply an oven rack! I bet you can pick one up at goodwill for pennies. See how to make your own over at Just Sew Sassy.


I'm in love with this garden rack jewelry holder. It it so unexpected yet makes total sense, am I right? It's similar to the tie rack holder I currently use but so much more fun. With the pearls hanging it has a very shabby chic vibe, original pin from Twig Home.


I thought how nice this would be to setup and take down for displaying at a show. It's made from a supply box for a one of a kind jewelry display cabinet. Check out more details at Design*Sponge.

Composed of a piece of driftwood suspended from the ceiling with fishing wire, the concept is simply lovely. Find details at Apartment Therapy.

This has a similar feel to the printing tray jewelry displays I see all over but on a smaller scale. It's made from a cutlery organizer, old door knobs, and scrapbook paper - genius! It would stand up on its own in a booth really well and you can group a few of them for a bigger impact.

This sweet shadow box display would look so pretty in your home (especially color grouped like they did here). It may also travel well for shows. This idea was found at Better Homes and Gardens.


I know there are a lot of branch display ideas out there but, this one is really elegant. A simple twig with tacks was found at Lou & Tom.


Of course no jewelry storage roundup would be complete without a framed display! I love the white lace but, best of all you can customize it to fit any decor you have just by using different colors for the frame and fabric. See how to make your own over at Handmade Spark

Many of these finds were discovered on Pinterest. It's a great way to visually organize inspiration and online finds. Sara talks more about it here. It is an invitation only website. So if you would like an invitation, please leave your email details in the comments and I will invite you to join! If you are already on Pinterest, let's be pinning buddies! You can find me here.

http://eepurl.com/bW_9zj


Kristen Fagan is a multi-passionate creative and a graphic designer for Soft Flex Company.
Her favorite stone is Turquoise and she can't bead without Bead Stoppers. Learn more about Kristen and her creative passions online at KristenFagan.com.  You may write to her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

6 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Wow, some great inspirations there! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ideas! The display case from Design Sponge and cutlery tray are fantastic! I am always looking for creative ways to display my creations-thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome - thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your are so welcome! I spent a few very fun hours gathering these up and am so happy you found some to inspire you. The cutlery tray is something I def want to try! Thanks so much for reading xoxo ~ Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good ideas, the cutlery trays especially present the jewelry quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers