Jamie Hogsett

Simple Braided Bracelet by Jamie Hogsett

9:57 AM

I don't know about you, but after a long, relaxing weekend I find it quite difficult to get back into the routine of waking up early. It's overcast and dark here today too, so my brain is taking its sweet time warming up. A quick and easy bracelet is the perfect way to get things moving!

To make it, I braided together three strands of Red Jasper .019 diameter Soft Flex Beading Wire, then strung the braid with nine 8-9mm Manik Manik lampwork glass beads from Java. The bead holes are just large enough to let the beads move back and forth along the braid, which means constant movement when the bracelet is worn. Sterling silver 3mm crimp tubes, 4mm crimp covers, and a toggle clasp are the only findings needed to finish the bracelet.

Super easy, right?! I think I'll make a couple more as these will look great grouped together. My brain is working better already!



Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers