Spotlight on...Harlequin Beads and Jewelry

9:00 AM


Harlequin Beads and Jewelry

Harlequin Beads & Jewelry is a full-service bead store with a talented staff available for design and technical assistance. We carry a huge selection of over 10,000 beads with a focus on quality and conscientious sourcing (mostly Europe and USA) including Swarovski beads and pendants, Czech pressed glass & seed beads, Japanese seed beads, gemstone beads, Tierra Cast charms, locally handmade glass, antique and collectible beads and a great variety of other stringing materials, Soft Flex and findings. Stacy says, "We love helping people design, create, repair, restring, recycle and reinvent jewelry."

Designer - Diane Zigabarra
Local Bead Group - The Northwest Bead Society

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Yep I am lucky to live not far from Harlequin Beads. It is a great store.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harlequin! When I lived in Eugene I used to go the beadcircle they have their. My profile pic was taken inside Harlequin

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers