Spotlight on...Spotlight on Wire by Melissa Cable

9:00 AM


Spotlight on Wire 
by Melissa Cable

Last month while visiting Fusion Beads, I had the extreme pleasure of meeting two friends of author Melissa Cable. They were kind enough to give me a copy of her latest book, Spotlight on Wire. This book contains 28 projects. We (Soft Flex Company) feel complimented to be one of only 11 sources listed. The book features projects created with a wide spectrum in gauges of wire, 16-28 gauges. There are even a few strung designs using Soft Flex Beading Wire. With metallic colors being so hot right now, I have no doubt that every single project is going to wow your friends and family. I love that she covers so many different tools and techniques. I think that even an intermediate or advanced beader may learn something new by reading this book. That is not always the case.



Designer - Diane Zigabarra
Local Bead Group - The Northwest Bead Society

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers