Spotlight on...Taking a Break by Charlene Gary

9:00 AM


Taking a Break
by Charlene Gary

I have been feeling a little distracted lately. I never seem to have enough hours in the day to do what I want to do.

I'm sure you can relate.

Minor personal events and every day life disruptions have left me feeling a little unorganized, and wondering what to do next. (Being a Libra, balance is very important to me.) I was getting frustrated with the path my life was taking, and it wasn't taking me to where I wanted to go. I felt unbalanced and out of my head, which is disconcerting to me.
Color by Margie Deeb - Escape the Dark Metallic Iris Trap 
Designer - Diane Zigabarra
Local Bead Group - The Northwest Bead Society

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I can definitely relate! I too am a Libra (although apparently everyone's sign changed due to the earth's rotation, so I am now a Virgo). The Libra sign pretty much describes me spot on, scary almost. I need balance in life and in my creativity. This month has been such a busy month for me (lots going on) that I am feeling a bit unbalanced too. I find that making a (realistic) list of tasks to accomplish helps me stay focused and feel more in control (balanced).

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my house, my husband-to-be is awesome at knowing when to take a break. I am terrible. I always seem to take more on than I can really handle. For instance, writing a book, buying a house, getting married and going back to school all in the same year. I wonder if our genders play any part in how we balance things in life?

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers