Happy Halloween!

9:00 AM


Honey is all ready to go Trick-or-Treating tonight. Since she is so sweet, I thought an angel costume would be perfect for her. She is so patient to play along. The first wave of family arrived for my wedding yesterday. I can't believe that I'm getting married on Saturday. We are so excited! It will be fun to have my little cousins from Montana over tonight to Trick-or-Treat. Yay! So, Happy Halloween to you and yours. 

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. What a little angel! So cute. My dog would never let me put a costume on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She wore it almost all night too. She was a real trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just too cute. She needs treats for getting dressed up.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, she got a lot of dog-friendly treats. I had to carefully watch that she didn't get her paws on a kid-friendly treat as they bounced around my house eye-level with her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers