Swarovski Elements Cafe Launch at John Bead

9:00 AM

Last week, I flew across country to attend a very neat event in Toronto at John Bead. If you aren't familiar, John Bead is a distributor of Soft Flex products in Canada. Here are some pictures from my visit!

Kellie Defries - Crystal Ninja

Kellie Defries - Crystal Ninja

Swarovski Elements Cafe

New Swarovski Lounge

Vicki Green - Dragon's Lair Beads

Erin Gerlach - Aves Studio LLC


Stephanie Dixon and Erin Gerlach

Erin Gerlach - Aves Studio LLC

Swarovski Trends Report

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I am lucky! I get to attend a lot of really neat events. Have a lovely weekend, beadologist!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers