Today - Free Make-It-Take-It at Double Joy Beads in Scottsdale, Arizona

9:00 AM

Free Make-It-Take-It

Stop by Double Joy Beads today in Scottsdale, Arizona to see me. I'll be teaching the above shown Make-It-Take-It using Soft Flex Beading Wire in colors from 12pm-3pm (while supplies last). There are 4-5 fun color combinations to choose from. I hope to see you there!

Double Joy Beads
7131 E Mercer Ln
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480) 998-4495
Don't live in the Phoenix area? Think about stopping by your local bead shop. I won't be there (obviously), but almost all local bead shops feature knowledgeable staff who can teach you a thing or two about beading. Some even offer classes, beading nights and more. To find your local bead shop, visit our bead shop finder and type in your zip code. It is that easy!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers