Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Wedding Jewelry for My Backyard Wedding!


I am writing this post ahead of time to post right about the time that I'm getting married! It is the perfect day to share my handmade wedding jewelry with you. I'll post a picture of the full ensemble sometime in the coming weeks. It has been so fun creating our wedding....from the invitations, to the tablecloths, signs, jewelry and more....I have really enjoyed it all! I look forward to finally being able to share some of my favorite details with you!

Bracelet

Earrings

Necklace

Ladybug charm from Hint
Crystals, chain and flower charm from Fusion Beads
Clasps from Green Girl Studios

4 comments:

Here Bead Dragons said...

Congratulations on becoming married. The jewelry you created is beautiful and enhanced how gorgeous you were on your wedding day.
~cryssT

Cubic Zirconia Rings said...

Good to know about your blog such a nice and very informative i have read and i am very inspired from you and i wanna buy jewelry and i hope you will carry on these types blog posting.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

Beautiful and congratulations!

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

Sara, your jewelry was gorgeous and so were you. Thanks for sharing the pics on Facebook so we could all live vicariously through you on this happy weekend. Hope you and Josh have a lifetime of love and happiness dear!

{Hugs!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...