Show Your Colors...in person!

2:45 PM


It is finally here! It is finally here! And, it is beautiful! Kalmbach Publishing did such a nice job with our book. I am so proud of all 96 pages! Of course, one of the hazards of working at home is that I have no one to share my excitement with and also no one to take a photo for me. So I got out my tri-pod and took my own picture because this is a noteworthy moment and I don't plan to miss a second of it! And now, I'll share my glee with cyberspace!




PS. This picture would be a whole lot better with a colorful bracelet. Another hazard of working from home: turning into a "Plain Jane".

You Might Also Like

5 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. It looks like such a great book. So full of color. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! And you look beautiful...if that's what Plain Jane looks like, I'd hate to know the name for what I look like working at home. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Thanks Lori! My wrist just looks glaringly blank to me considering I am showing a colorful beading book. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sara... a moment to be proud of for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers