Design and Adorn in Tucson, Arizona TODAY!

9:00 AM


I will be hosting a book signing paired with free make-it-take-its using Soft Flex Beading Wire at Design and Adorn in Tucson today!
February 18th - 11am-2pm
Design and Adorn
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
4630 E. Grant Road
Tucson, AZ  85712

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Wished I could have been there. I do have a copy of your book I'm reading and getting ready to review on my blog. Will watch to see where else you are and maybe I can get it signed and/or take your little make it/take it workshop, too. Love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be awesome to meet you. I'll be doing 3 events in Phoenix at the various BeadWorlds. I might even go back to Design&Adorn to teach a class. I'll keep everyone posted. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the book and plan to review it. Please send me a link when you review it. I'd love to see what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers