Sunday, February 19, 2012

First of several Book Signing Events


On Saturday, I had my first of several Book Signing Events. It was really, really fun. Not only did I enjoy talking about the book that Jamie Hogsett and I wrote together - Show Your Colors, but also I enjoyed teaching a free make-it-take-it using Soft Flex Beading Wire. Teaching is easily a favorite part of my job. And frankly, it felt good just to be in a bead store surrounded by people who share my same hobby. It was a really fun experience. I look forward to all of my upcoming events.


Of course I could not resist from picking up a few trinkets for a future project that I have in mind. I have a feeling that this book signing thing might become a little expensive. I can't imagine going into a bead store and not making some sort of purchase. 


Design and Adorn Beading Studio is such a wonderful, full service bead store. If you live in Tucson, Arizona or visit for the gem shows, you should stop in and check it out. They offer an array of classes. I was extremely impressed with their top-of-the-line customer service.

This week I will be visiting New Mexico for 3 events. I'll be at Mama's Minerals in both Albuquerque and Santa Fe as well as Santa Fe Jewelers Supply. You can find out more details on my Schedule of Events. Also, I recently added a new event in Windsor, CA if you live in that area!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

How I wish I lived close to any of those places! Congrats on your book.

Sara Oehler said...

Well, if you hurry, you can still get a signed copy from both Jamie and I if you buy through Soft Flex. We signed a ton of copies in Tucson for them to sell online. :)

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

Congrats on your book signing tour-how exciting! I too have never left a bead store without making a purchase. :)

Sara Oehler said...

My poor husband rolled his eyes at me, but he knew who he was marrying when he chose me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...