Free Make-it-Take-its + Book Signing in Tucson, Albuquerque and Santa Fe!

9:00 AM


I'm looking forward to some upcoming events in a few really great bead stores. Jenny Wilson and I are going to be teaching free make-it-take-it earring projects and showing off the new book that I wrote with Jamie Hogsett. In the next 10 days, there are 4 events planned: one in Tucson, one in Albuquerque and  two in Santa Fe! Fun! If you live in any of these cities, please do try to stop in and visit.

February 18th - 11am-2pm
Design and Adorn
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
4630 E. Grant Road
Tucson, AZ  85712

February 22 - 10am-1pm
Mama's Minerals
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
100 E. San Francisco Street
Santa Fe, NM
(Historic Santa Fe Plaza in La Fonda Hotel)

February 22nd - 2pm-5pm
Santa Fe Jewelry Supply
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
3200 Mercantile Court
Santa Fe, NM 87507

February 23 3pm-6pm
Mama's Minerals
Free Make-it-Take-its and Book Signing
1100 San Mateo Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM
(San Mateo at Lomas, Ace Courtyard)

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. You are one busy lady! Not sure I could keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is true! I am seriously one busy lady. I have several other appointments planned while in NM that aren't even on the schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers