I Love My LBS

9:00 AM

One of the exciting things about launching a book is that I am getting the opportunity to offer some free make-it-take-its coupled with book signings at some of my favorite stores. Recently, I set up a book signing at the store that started it all for me. When I was growing up, I used to buy beads at the Bead Depot in downtown Billings, Montana. Joshua and I are planning a trip up to Montana to visit my Grandmother, Mom and family. I've promised the owner for years that I'd do something fun in conjunction with her store. It was so neat to finally confirm a date and time for my in-store visit. Do you remember your first bead store? Have you visited them lately? We have to remember that these local bead stores are the backbone of the beading world. It is so important that we continue to support them! So, if you haven't visited a local bead store lately, please go. You can use our bead store finder to find a bead store near you. If you'd like to see a list of my confirmed book signings, please visit my Sara O Jewelry Events page.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers