Meet Our New Friend Halo

9:00 AM


My husband and I got a puppy! If you follow the blog, you probably read about our losing Honey a few weeks back. We didn't look too much before we stumbled upon this guy. He is a little under a year old and full of energy. It has definitely been a trying week with him, but I do feel like we've made some headway. He broke his leg when he was just a little pup. So he has a limp. His ears are sort of too small for his head. He has an eye that is multi-colored. All in all, he is a big, furry goof-ball and we love him. Just don't let his name fool you. He is not quite an angel yet, but I am determined that he will be after I'm done with him. Wish me luck...I have a feeling that I'm going to need it!


You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. He is adorable! Glad he has a loving family and home. So sorry about your losing Honey.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers