Bead Soup Blog Party

Mmmm, Bead Soup by Jamie Hogsett

8:24 AM

Do you remember the episode of Friends when Joey tries out for the soup commercial and his line is "mmmm, soup" only he keeps saying "mmmm, noodle soup" instead? Imagine me, if you will, sitting here repeating "mmmm, bead soup" and gushing over the delicious mix of goodies my Bead Soup Blog Party partner, the talented Jeannie K. Dukic, sent my way... Check it out:
Gorgeous, right?! The mix includes Peeled Paint Art Beads made by Jeannie, vintage chain from Beadin Path, and a bracelet bar and clasp from Zoa Art. Jeannie's Peeled Paint beads are polymer clay with variegated copper leaf and the colors that reflect from the copper are beautiful. In fact, they're similar to the colors in the pretty packaging Jeannie included.
As you know, one of my hopes is to inspire you to Show Your Colors, so you better believe I'm going to challenge myself to do just that when making this project. The colors in Jeannie's Peeled Paint beads and packaging offer so many suggestions on what I can use too. Citrine, Chrysoprase, Pink Tourmaline, Spinel, and Copper are just a few of the options. Oh, this is going to be fun!
You can visit all the blogs on Lori Anderson's Blog Party list to see the fun bead soup mixes received by others. Stay tuned for the big reveal day, March 3rd, to see all the finished projects!


Guest blogger Jamie Hogsett is the Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and co-author, with Sara Hardin Oehler of Show Your Colors. Contact her at Jamie@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I love her beads! You're going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the soup nazi on Senfeld?

    Being challenged is what this is all about and Im thrilled you like my bead soup.

    BTW, thank you for the beautiful mix you sent me. The color palette is so spring like. I will be added a few of my peeled paint beads..so I'm think now, but I'll let the beads take me anywhere.

    and the packaging was so cute. I was like a kid on Christmas.
    Thank you Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely ingredients you received, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Srr you at the hop.
    Cheers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ingredients! Love the clasp, focal and the art beads Jeannie made for you-they are awesome! Looking forward to seeing what you create.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers