Spotlight on...Where I Create by Lori Anderson

9:00 AM


Where I Create
by Lori Anderson

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Lori Anderson, and I'm a full-time jewelry designer, avid reader, junk collector, and lately, an insomniac.

This month's article is about where I create my jewelry and handmade beads. I'm fortunate enough to have three different places to work, and I've decorated each one with things that inspire me and make me smile. I'm a firm believer that environment has a lot to do with a person's mood, so while most of the time I have "controlled chaos" going on, I'm still surrounded by color and interesting things to look at.

Read more!

Article - Where I Create by Lori Anderson
Color by Margie Deeb - Jewelry Design: Emphasize Similarities
Designer - Margo Yee
Book - Jewelry Designs from Nature by Heather Powers
Local Bead Group - The Baltimore Bead Society
Bead Seller - Eclectica

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I can empathize with you on the insomnia, last night I went to bed at 4:00 am, but couldn't sleep, so have been up since 5:00 am with no sleep
    hopefully things will get better for you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% that environment is a key mood factor. A beautiful view always inspires me. I always seek out the room with the best view; whether for my studio space, a hotel room or even a camping spot!

    I love the colors in your studio and the organization (something mine is sadly lacking until I unpack everything)!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers