Free Project Idea - Macrame a Soft Flex Key Chain

9:00 AM



I haven't tried to macrame in years. Although I am fairly certain that I have used macrame to braid Soft Flex, I know that I haven't tried it since the latest colors became available. In this design, I paired pink tourmaline and citrine in Soft Flex Beading Wire with topaz colored Swarovski crystal beads. This was my first attempt so it is a little sloppy, but I am starting to imagine the future possibilities with this technique. I bet that it will make a lovely addition to set of braided bangle bracelets or even stand alone in a single strand bracelet. I was thinking that I could possibly braid short pieces and form circle links. Oooooh fun!

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I love macrame, but I haven't tried it with beading wire. Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, thanks for letting me see this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome. I am glad that you found it helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers