Last Chance - Great Deals on Books and Tools

9:00 AM

BK-SYC-JNR
SHOW YOUR COLORS + JEWELRY FOR THE ROMANTIC 

Only for the month of March, Soft Flex is offering a wonderful deal if you buy Show Your Colors and Jewelry For the New Romantic in a combo pack. 

Reg Price: $39.90
Your Price: $29.95
You Save: $9.95

Only for the month of March, Soft Flex pro tools and crimping pliers are on sale! Don't miss your opportunity to upgrade your tool stash! I could not bead without my my favorite set of tools! I have the short tipped but long handled Soft Flex professional pliers and cutters as well as all three sizes of crimping pliers. I use almost every single tool daily, especially the cutters. I've had one pair of cutters for over 5 years and they still nip at the very tip. They are the BEST!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers