Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mama's Minerals in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico


I have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to talk about my trip to New Mexico for Show Your Colors book signings. Mama's Minerals hosted two events while I was in New Mexico. They did such a nice job!


 They had beautiful flower arrangements from The Flower Gallery.


They offered treats and beverages from City Treats, Catering & Parties.

Here are a few pictures of people making and taking.




I didn't get long in the store, but I took  a quick spin around both of their stores. I was so impressed. There were a lot of unique and interesting items. 


La Fonda Hotel
100 East San Francisco St
Santa Fe, NM 87501
505-988-1651
1-877-WE-ROCK-U (1-877-937-6258)


1100 San Mateo Blvd NE - Suite 15
(NE corner Lomas & San Mateo - ACE Courtyard)
Albuquerque, NM 87110
505-266-8443
1-877-WE-ROCK-U (1-877-937-6258)

So, I'd like to send a big thank you to Mama's Minerals for putting together such a lovely event and also for carrying the Soft Flex product line. I'd also like to thank  my co-workers, Jenny Wilson and Damien Shay for their help. I would have been lost without them, especially at the Albuquerque event, which was unbelievably busy from the first minute that we arrived. 


Oh, and here is the small pile of items that I added to my bead stash from Mama's. I was really impressed by their vast selection of beading products, but I was short on time so I only picked up a few things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...