Santa Fe Jewelers Suppy in Santa Fe, New Mexico

8:00 AM


Santa Fe Jewelers Supply hosted a book signing event last month. Their store is wonderful. I had no idea that they offered so many different kinds of products. I picked up a few display items for my travels. The bulky neck piece that I've been trying to cram into my suitcase to travel to book signings needed to go! I found a slim and slender version that will be so much more travel friendly.


Here are some of the other items that I picked up from SFJS! They have some new components that are quite colorful and match our beading wire very well. I'm looking forward to sitting down at my bead table and seeing how they look in a finished design.


It was a pleasure to spend time in their store and share my love of Soft Flex as well as Show Your Colors with their customers. 

Santa Fe Jewelers Supply
3200 Mercantile Court
Santa Fe, NM 87507
(800) 659-3835
sfjssantafe.com

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. ooo I'm interested in the new neckpiece and those ear wire colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers