Spotlight on... Show Your Colors - Reviewed by Kristen Fagan

9:00 AM

 Show Your Colors
by Jamie Hogsett and Sara Hardin Oehler

Note from Sara: I normally write all of the book reviews, but it seemed a little odd to review my own book. So I passed along my monthly duty to my good friend and co-worker Kristen Fagan.

Show Your Colors is a new book by Soft Flex® employees Jamie Hogsett and Sara Hardin Oehler. With this colorful book, Jamie and Sara set out to change the way you think about flexible beading wire. This book will surely inspire you to use colored wire as a main focus in your designs.

Designer - Sara Oehler
Local Bead Group - The Bead Soup Blog Party
Bead Seller - Bead World

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers