Bead Trends - May

9:00 AM


It is always nice to see an article from Lori Anderson. We've often had her grace our website in the spotlight with her writing talents. I was pleased to see her Jewel School article in the May issue of Bead Trends. I say this not just because she was kind enough to photograph and feature our product but also because I think that she has a lot of great information to share. I captured only a small portion of the article in the picture above. You should really grab a full copy and read the entire article.

While you are at it, you can check out my latest design in the May issue of Bead Trends.


For more on my personal design work, check out my website www.SaraOJewelry.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers