Book Signing at the Bead Depot in Billings, MT

12:00 PM


This was a special book signing for me. I started going to the Bead Depot in high school and it sparked my love of beads. The Bead Depot was much smaller back then. They have expanded and created a beautiful space. I cannot express enough the importance of your local bead store. Keep them in business. Without a store like the Bead Depot, I may have never started beading.

Here are a few snapshots from my visit!

 

 
 Window Display for my Book Signing!

 Little shelves display the 10ft colors really well!

 A customer's order.

 Rebecca, her new puppy Chanel and I






Bead Depot
2717 1st Ave North
Billings, MT 59101
www.bead-depot.com 

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers