Jamie Hogsett

Odds and Ends by Jamie Hogsett

10:59 AM


As Sara mentioned, she and I are on our way to Knoxville, Tennessee next week to present Soft Flex Company products on a couple of segments of Jewel School on JTV. I'm not going to lie, I'm quite nervous about it! No matter what though, we'll have a great time. The past few weeks have been busy making projects for the shows and you can see a jumble of at least six of my new projects above. It's been a time crunch, but it's been wonderful to be able to devote so much time to beading. I can't wait for you to see all of Sara's and my designs!
In other news, I received a book package from Kalmbach last week. At first I thought it was perhaps some more copies of Show Your Colors, but it was actually a copy of Easy Beading Volume 8! Just getting the book was excitement enough, so imagine my surprise when I found my necklace with the sweet little hedgehog from Humblebeads featured inside! What an honor! I'm delighted that even more people will get to see this fun design. Thank you Kalmbach!

Hope you have a great week!


Blog contributor Jamie Hogsett is Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and co-author, with Sara Oehler, of Show Your Colors. Please contact her at Jamie@softflexcompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Congrats on being featured in Easy Beading! Your necklace is a really fun design; love the colors and variety of elements.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers