Preparation for Jtv

10:15 AM


Does this ever happen to you? I HAVE a bead table. THIS is my kitchen table. It started out innocently enough. I wanted to work on some of my designs for jtv and visit with my husband at the same time. The next thing I knew, the beads took over. Creativity is so often messy!

May 23-24 - 10am-12pm (EST)
Jewel School on Jewelry Television (JTV)
 Check your guide for you local channel and time!
www.jtv.com

What does your beading space look like?

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. it looks very familiar to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I have my son's bedroom now as my bead room and where do I set up? The living room to be with my hubby of 40 years while I bead.

    Please don't use the bananas on the soft flex!!! I think they would get too ripe too soon...way too big anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It felt liberating to expose my big mess. I cleaned it all up tonight. I'm sure that I'll start all over again tomorrow. I still have a few more designs to create for our appearance on Jewel School. I'm getting nervous. I prefer to be over prepared rather than under prepared. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers