Review Show Your Colors

9:00 AM


Due to an error, Show Your Colors was not available from Amazon or Barnes and Noble until last week. Therefore, there are not many reviews. If you have a copy of the book, please consider writing a review. It would really help Jamie Hogsett and I out! Thank you!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I have your book and loved it. I'm getting ready to write a review on my blog of the book, but will check out Amazon and B&N also to do reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so awesome! Thank you!!! I know that B&N has no reviews still. Our ISBN changed right before the book was available. All of the big book retailers still had the old ISBN. So they did not realize that our book was actually out until I discovered the error. :(

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers