Alexandra Sydorenko - Flex Your Creativity Beading Contest

9:00 AM


Have you seen or met Alexandra Sydorenko? She is the talented designer that won our 2011 Flex Your Creativity Contest. She is amazing and better than that she is humble and sweet too! It was a joy to spend a little time with both her and her design at the BeadandButton Show this year. If you get a chance, you should search for her on facebook and check out her fabulous work!

She dropped off her winning design for us to showcase at the show. So many people were thrilled and amazed to see it in person. It is such a beautiful and unique design!




If you would like to enter to win this year's contest, you can find details on our website. We'd love to see what you can make using our knitting spool! If you need help or directions in using the knitting spool, you can find directions in my book Show Your Colors

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Drats! I never made it back to your booth for the knitting tutorial. I am all thumbs when it comes to things like this. How cool to see that design in person! I never thought of that, but I would have been happy to share mine with you. Will remember for future reference if I am ever so blessed! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of it ahead of time either. Alexandra was so sweet to drop it off and trust us to take care of it for her.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers