Bead&Button Treasures!

12:58 PM

I didn't have much time to look around and shop this year. In fact, I missed seeing many of my favorite booths. This may be good on my pocketbook but terrible for my beading stash! I did pick up a few specific items and was gifted a few others. Here are some of my favorite items that I brought home from BeadandButton this year.


Meet the Teachers surprise from Swarovski Elements

 

Belated birthday gift - Thanks Jamie!



I am really excited about the loom. They have been using our Soft Touch .010 Very Fine in a beading kit that pairs with this loom. I want to explore some other possibilities with our beading wire. Fun! 

What did you pick up at BeadandButton? Did you see anything really amazing that you just could not live without?

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers