BeadandButton Recap

10:19 AM

Wowza, the BeadandButton Show was a whirlwind this year. I taught my first class, which meant that I had my first table at Meet the Teachers. We offered make-it-take-its on Wednesday-Sunday in the lobby as well as constant demos in the booth. And as if all that wasn't enough to coordinate, we stayed over and spent time with the Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee on Monday night. It was a very successful trip, but certainly left us all a little exhausted. I always try to remember to take photos, but it never fails that I get home and wonder why I didn't take more. It is so tricky to think of it in the moment. Here are some of the best pictures that I captured last week. Enjoy!

Make-It-Take-Its

 Make-It-Take-Its

 Meet the Teachers

My Russian Spiral Bracelet on the cover of June issue of BeadandButton was a huge hit!

Demos

More Demos

Book Signing

Book Signing

Book Signing

Finding new homes for our lovely beads.

After hours.

 Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee

  Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee

  Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee

 Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee

  Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee

 Loose Bead Society of Greater Milwaukee

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I looks like y'all had a lot of fun at the Bead and Button show this year.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, we DID have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers