Busy Bee

9:00 AM


My plans to have a nice and relaxing summer seem to have gone by the way-side. Here we are at the end of June and I'm begging for just one single weekend at home with no plans. Please! I will try to not complain too much because I am blessed to have such a full and prosperous life, but sometimes it all feels a little overwhelming.

Currently, I am hard at work on my BeadandButton 2013 class proposals, design ideas for a possible second book and my next visit to Jewel School on Jewelry Television which is tentatively scheduled for August 15-16. Really, those are just the projects that I can tell you about. There are tons more waiting in my inbox! I have an endless supply of things to do before Joshua and I head out for a week long vacation in the Dakotas. I am one busy bee!

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. When summer comes I think things will slow down--but they don't. And when school starts in the fall I think we will get into a routine, but we don't. I guess it is the way of life now.

    Good luck on all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true! I'm definitely going to relish in this weekend and enjoy some much needed down time. Honestly, I love to be busy, but I do recognize that I have to slow down every once in awhile and smell the roses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers