Show Your Colors + Knitting Spool = Magic

9:00 AM


I was so shocked and happy at how excited the viewers of Jewel School were about purchasing the book that Jamie Hogsett and I wrote! It was amazing to literally watch the stock number deplete as people purchased our book. I imagine that all of those books are arriving in 350 different homes this week. It is my hope that they will inspire lots and lots of colorful projects. I know that many people weren't able to even get a copy because it sold out so quickly. If that is the case, you can always pick up a copy from Soft Flex Company.


Another top selling item was the knitting spool. We have some of these in stock too if you would like to add this tool to your  beading arsenal. An entire chapter of the book offers projects about knitting with beading wire on a spool. There are even step-by-step photos!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers