Jamie Hogsett

Smokey Sunset Bracelet

10:52 AM

My love affair with the color orange continues in full force this summer. I just got a pair of orange ikat shorts, I'm painting some orange accents in my kitchen, and was inspired to make this gorgeous orange bracelet this morning!

A lovely HumbleBeads Tiger Lily Bead serves as focal point here, accented with beautifully blended beads from Pam Wynn. Citrine .019 diameter beading wire, non-tarnish Gold 20-gauge Craft Wire, Fire Agate 10mm rounds, black CZs in 4 and 6mm sizes, and gold filled crimps, crimp tubes, clasp, and head pin are all available from Soft Flex Company.

This bracelet will be perfect to wear with my freshly painted toes, which are - you guessed it - orange as well.

Enjoy!

Blog contributor Jamie Hogsett is Education Coordinator for Soft Flex Company and co-author, with Sara Oehler, of Show Your Colors. Please contact her at Jamie@softflexcompany.com.

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Jamie you're a hoot! I have never been an orange girl... but when I saw Tangerine Tango as the color of the year, I forced myself to step outside of my box and try it. And I have to say, I love adding a pop of orange in my designs as an accent color. I'm warming up to it! LOL

    GORGEOUS bracelet this one is darling! Love it!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers