Spotlight on... You Are Not Your Tools by Charlene Gary

9:00 AM

 You Are Not Your Tools
by Charlene Gary

 I recently moved rooms in my house and now have my very own space  for a studio. I was sharing a room before with my husband, and there was just too much stuff in not enough space. During the moving process, I got to see how much stuff I have; in materials, inventory, and tools.

I love tools. I’m a tool fiend. I don’t think a girl can have too many tools, and she should keep them to herself.  I don’t share my tools with my husband on purpose. I’d never see them again. Plus, he’s not gentle on tools.

 

You Might Also Like

1 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. What IS it with our husbands not being nice to our tools?!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers