Kristen Fagan

Erin Prais-Hintz Simple Truths Celebration

5:23 PM

Tesori Trovati Simple Truths Pendant "follow your bliss"

Erin Paris-Hintz of Tesori Trovati is celebrating her Simple Truths line of art pendants today. I am delighted to be part of the celebration and share a necklace I made with one of Erin's Simple Truths pendants.



I was first introduced to Erin and her work in 2010 when I setup her featured web page at Soft Flex Company's Spotlight On .... I instantly fell in love with Erin's style and the jewelry she creates and was lucky enough to meet up with Erin at the Bead&Button show last month, she is so kind and easy to talk to and generously gifted me a Simple Truths pendant of my choosing. She handcrafts so many beautiful pendants that it was hard to choose. Ultimately, the wise words "follow your bliss" choose me and are a beautiful reminder for me to create with passion and follow my bliss!


Be sure to visit Erin's blog http://treasures-found.blogspot.com where you can visit all the participating designers. Plus, Erin is giving away a Simple Truths subscription to one lucky commenter on her blog who has never owned a Simple Truths pendant.

Thank you, Erin for your generosity and the motivation to bring my Simple Truths pendant to life!  

Blog contributor Kristen Fagan is the Website Graphic Designer for Soft Flex Company. She also has her own blog and etsy shop.  She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. It is beautiful, love the colors and the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen!

    KSometimes, you just read my mind. I saw your post about this on fb and hoped that you were sharing on the SoftFlexGirl blog. Beautiful design!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Regina! I kept it simple because I didn't want to overpower the beautifully subtle colors and powerful words. Perfect necklace for every day. Sara, haha thanks I'm happy to share and hope SoftFlexGirl readers enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers