Spotlight on...Designer Alexandra Sydorenko

9:00 AM

Alexandra Sydorenko
When I was about 7, my mother came home with a bag of seed beads. They were crooked and uneven, and the color was a rather sickly green and a poisonous-looking orange. Still, she had not the faintest idea that this first bag of beads would change my life drastically.

I mostly got the inspiration to bead from my grandmother Anastasia, whom, I might mention, I've never even met. She was one of the master beaders in Ukraine in her time, however. It was due to her that I picked up needle, thread, and seed beads. 
 
 Article - Making the Best Wrapped Loop Ever by Michele Benson
Color by Margie Deeb - Jewelry Design: The Play of Pattern by Margie Deeb
Designer - Alexandra Sydorenko
Book - Simple Beginnings: Beading by Suzann Sladcik Wilson
Local Bead Group - The Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild
Bead Seller - String Bead


You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers