Spotlight on...Simple Beginnings: Beading by Suzann Sladcik Wilson

9:00 AM

Simple Beginnings: Beading
by Suzann Sladcik Wilson
Suzann and I spoke about this book when she was just getting started. She painted me a lovely picture of just how she wanted the book to be. So when she dropped by our booth and Bead&Button with my official copy, I was so excited for her. After carefully pouring over every page, I can easily recommend this book to all of you. The biggest thing that stands out to me is the photography. The photos in Suzann's book are wonderful. I especially loved the close-up shots in sections 1-4. This is a terrific book for beginners! 
 
Article - Making the Best Wrapped Loop Ever by Michele Benson
Color by Margie Deeb - Jewelry Design: The Play of Pattern by Margie Deeb
Designer - Alexandra Sydorenko
Book - Simple Beginnings: Beading by Suzann Sladcik Wilson
Local Bead Group - The Great Lakes Beadworkers Guild
Bead Seller - String Bead

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers