4 BeadandButton Show Class Proposals

9:00 AM

Which design is your favorite?

The BeadandButton Show Class Proposals were due today, so I thought that I would go ahead and share photos of my four proposals. Cross your fingers for me! We won't know for quite some time if anything is accepted. They suggest proposing 6 classes, but I barely had time to put together 4! Hundreds of teachers send in proposals. So there are thousands of entries for the B&B staff to sift through.

 
 Russian Spiral Bugle Bead Bangle

 Earrings, Earrings and More Earrings

 Russian Spiral Seed Bead Bangle 

 Modern Bracelet

You Might Also Like

3 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. Lovely blog and very pretty pieces.Love and Hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a spot to teach! I am hoping to come to the show this year and would love to take one of your classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Louannie, I'd love to have you in my class. Let's cross our fingers that they choose my classes!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers