Kristen Fagan

Finish Securely with Seamless Designer Crimps

11:49 AM

Crimps are so little, it is easy to forget just how important they are. Many times, they hold an entire design together. Just thinking of a crimp not holding brings up feelings of sadness for all the hard work and creativity just splattered on the floor.

At Soft Flex® Company, we love our crimp tubes. Unlike other crimp tubes on the market, ours have a double-walled thickness and are seamless. I know all this. But, supplies like crimps tend to be off my radar until I am in the midst of creating and realize I'm out. In a pinch one day, I stopped at a local hobby store and picked up crimps. I wanted to finish my design, I didn't want to wait for a shipment and I really didn't think it would be a big deal. But, boy was I wrong. I have used Soft Flex Crimp Tubes since I started beading and honestly, I had no idea just how good they are! The crimps from the hobby store didn't come close to feeling secure. In fact, most of them broke apart at the seam while crimping and were unusable.

What an "ah ha!" moment that was. I finally understood why so many designers are so passionate about Soft Flex Crimp Tubes. They are amazing, truly! They have double the wall thickness making them super strong and are seamless for the most secure closure, no hidden seams to pop open when compressed. From that day forward, I realized I needed to stay on top of my crimp supply or leave pieces undone until I ordered more. Soft Flex Crimp Tubes give me the peace of mind that the design I create will adorn the person wearing it, not end up in pieces on the floor.

Good news! All copper findings are on sale this month, including copper Soft Flex Crimp Tubes, click here to shop findings on sale.



Blog contributor Kristen Fagan is the Website Graphic Designer for Soft Flex Company. She also has her own blog and etsy shop.  She'd love to hear from you! So, please feel free to leave comments or email her at Kristen@SoftFlexCompany.com.

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers