Free Instructions for a Kumihemo Bracelet made with Soft Flex Beading Wire

9:00 AM

Designed by Megan Milliken
For Beadaholique

I have found Pinterest to be of great use. I've found tons of recipes, ideas and inspiration from the thousands of pictures. Also, there are tons of diy jewelry and craft projects floating around. Soft Flex Company has a board where designers can pin designs that use Soft Flex Beading Wire. I was overjoyed when Beadaholique pinned the design shown above and then agreed to let me share. AWESOME! I love it. Kumihemo is still so hot. I've seen a few kumihemo designs that used our  beading wire. This one is by far my favorite. AND, this design comes with free instructions. Don't forget, you can pick up lots of Soft Flex products right from Beadaholique!

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers