Spotlight on... Designer Lei Florentino

9:00 AM


Lei Florentino
I began my interest in beads when I landed at the corporate headquarters for jewelry stores in southern California. From this, I began to learn about precious gems; diamonds, emeralds, rubies and others. In time, I transferred to Tucson, for a position in a branch of the California store that provided hands-on experience with retail jewelry, customer service and basic merchandising. There, I became friends with Jim, one of the salesman who introduced me to his wife, LouAnn and their family. They took me rockhounding and to gem shows. LouAnn introduced me to basic wire techniques which began to trigger a desire to learn more and to make my own jewelry.
 

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. I saw this in my blog roll and immediately came to a screeching halt. This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Beautiful! I love seeing what people are making out there.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers