Copper Findings On Sale This Week!

9:00 AM


(This discount cannot be combined with other discounts.)  

When I was on Jewel School a few weeks ago, I was shocked at how fast the copper findings package sold out. It was like lightning. One moment it was there and then it was just GONE! I know that copper is popular right now, but I had no idea that it was quite that white hot. I suppose that it makes sense since it is far easier on our pocketbooks and still looks lovely.  So, now is the time to stock up on your ear wires, clasps, crimps and more. Copper is a great color for Halloween, which will be here before we know it!

You Might Also Like

4 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. This macrame bracelet is really cool! Love the copper, antique brass and black combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you do that square knot with wire?! Or is it softflex??

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the medium Soft Flex in a copper color. There will be an article on this technique in the October issue of Bead Trends.

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers