Life is good

8:38 AM


Dear blog reader,

You may have noticed that the posts have slowed down to a trickle over the past few weeks. I've had a few short work weeks and haven't had the time to dedicated to my beloved blog. Last week, Joshua and I flew up to Montana and helped my mom move to Arizona. For the first time in my entire adult life, my mom and I live in the same city and state. There are not enough words to describe this size of change. It is huge! So now, I'm settled back into my office and I am ready to pick up where I left off. Today I will be brainstorming some fun giveaways, project ideas and fresh content that we can share with all of you. Thanks for staying tuned!

XO,
Sara O. (SoftFlexGirl)

You Might Also Like

2 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. That is so cool to live in the same place as mom. I too moved to OR to be close to my mom.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nicole! It is pretty nice to have one more person near us that is completely responsible and reliable. Plus, it is fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers