Spotlight on... The Art of Forgotten Things by Melanie Doerman

9:00 AM

 The Art of Forgotten Things
by Melanie Doerman
I am a sentimental person. Are you? If so, this book might be perfect for you. The Art of Forgotten Things contains a diverse collection of project ideas for turning everyday objects into meaningful jewelry. Techniques include: peyote stitch, right-angle weave, ladder stitch, beaded fringe, tubular netting, spiral rope, basic wire wrap, foiling and more! I love the "ribbon strap clasp" tutorial on page 54. I often worry when using ribbon in a design that it won't hold very well. I feel like this technique could be really useful! This book is very imaginative and will help you get your creativity flowing!
 

You Might Also Like

0 fabulous thoughts ...

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers