Blooming Lilac Bracelet

9:00 AM


Pinterest is wonderful for finding new and lovely jewelry making ideas. We have a great board called Cool Designs With Soft Flex. This is where I found the beautiful design shown above from eebeads.com. It was designed by a Customer Service Representative named Dannie using Antique Brass colored Soft Flex Beading Wire. Love it!

You Might Also Like

8 fabulous thoughts ...

  1. That is gorgeous! The colors are great, and I am really love multi-strand designs these days. I just wish they didn't take so long to make sometimes. I tend to get lazy in the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful color palette! I love the lilac and vintage brass component combination! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be honest and say that I've never used SoftFlex but that sure is a pretty bracelet. I only really use beading wire for beading up pendants now and then, but maybe I'll have to give it a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great colors. Love the way you used the tulip bead caps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the colors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh. . .an antique brass beading wire? Nice! The design is really beautiful. I'm definitely going to have to keep my eye open for some of that colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW I really wish I could make wire work for me! Your bracelet is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Soft Flex Enews Sign Up

* indicates required
My customer type is

Followers